Traveling is the interesting thing to do but pack your bag, oops a tougher call. Yes, it is the mess work. But, here I give you some tips that I learn from my traveling experience and surely it makes your call easier.
- Check out the weather at your destination before you go.
- Plan every day in advance.
- Put the heavier one at the bottom
- Pack several lightweight layers.
- Choose between rolling and folding your clothing.
- Not forget to use the inside of your storage space.
- Place the formal items on top
- Accessories and other daily required things on the top